Atheistic and Humanistic Religions
The final book in the series focuses on the atheistic or humanistic type of religions. It is one of the most valuable studies for the church in the Western World, where anti-god and pro-evolution doctrines are beginning to explode. This book was written to refute those religions and show how they fail. Unlike most books on world religions, this title dives into the secular humanistic teachings. We start with God’s Word as the absolute authority. In doing so, God becomes our guide to refute false doctrines.
- Humanistic religions are all around us and we need to be able to spot their tenets and oppose them instead of allowing them to subtly infiltrate our Christianity and undermine us from within
- We need to know how to refute these humanistic religions
- We need to know how to effectively present the gospel to people who have been deceived by humanistic religions
Table of Contents
1. Secular and Atheistic Religions: Overview
4. Secular Humanism
5. Nazism: A Variant of Secular Humanism
6. Scientology (Thetanism/Church of Scientology/Hubbardism)
7. Communism: The Failed Social Experiment
9. Epicureanism and Evolutionary Religions
10. Dualism and the Types of Religions
11. Christian Syncretism with Evolution and Other Belief Systems (Compromise)
12. The Religion of Naturalism
15. Afterlife: “What Must I Do to Be Saved?”
Appendix A: The Bible versus Other Alleged Holy Books
Appendix B: What Makes a Christian Martyr Differ from Other Faiths’ “Martyrs”?
Appendix C: Do Secularists Have a Foundation for Morality?
Appendix D: Intelligent Design Movement
Appendix E: Is Evolutionary Humanism the Most Blood-stained Religion Ever?
Appendix F: Responding to Atheist Propaganda
Appendix G: Responding to Skeptics
Appendix H: Evolution (Not Creation) Is a “God of the Gaps”