By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this site?
Good Fight Ministries controls the personal data collected on this site.
Special Notice – if you are under 18 years old
If you are under 18 years old please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 18 years old and you wish to ask a question or use this site in any way which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian’s permission. Good Fight Ministries can only assume permission has been granted by a parent or guardian upon the receipt of any correspondence by any persons under the age of 18, until such time that written notice is given to Good Fight by a parent or guardian to cease any and all communications and requests the removal of any and all information from our database pertaining to their child(ren) under the age of 18.
Information collection and use
We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) on a voluntary basis in connection with the following:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin boards), comments, suggestions
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any relationship you have with us
- anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- create products or services that may meet your needs
Providing you with additional information and sharing your information
From time to time we would like to use your personal information for purposes other than as set out in the above section. We believe that these additional uses will be of benefit to you. However, we understand that you may not wish us to use your information in this way. We will not use your information for the purposes set out below if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your information in this way when submitting the information. Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the below purposes, please let us know. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so. In such case we will, however, continue to use your personal data for the purposes set out in the above section for as long as it is reasonable to do so.
From time to time we would like to use the information you supply to us for:
- market research and tracking of sales data
- informing you about our products and services, which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone
- giving the information to carefully selected ministry partner affiliates, which may be located outside the U.S., to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you
In addition, from time to time we would like to give your name, address and e-mail, and any other personal data you supply to us, to carefully selected ministry partners, which may be located outside of the U.S. These third parties may use this information for:
- market research and tracking of sales data
- sending you information about their products and services
- giving the information to their carefully selected affiliate partners and companies to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you
Collection of non-personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the web site from which you linked to our site. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the site (for example, your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site. We may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with this site.
What’s a cookie? A cookie is information a web site puts on your computer’s hard drive so that the site can remember your preferences or which pages you visited on that site.
As you explore goodfight.org, it is possible that several cookies will be set on your computer. Good Fight uses the information from cookies to deliver relevant local resources, remember browser preferences, and improve our visitors’ experiences on the site.
No personal information is ever stored in a Good Fight cookie, even if you have entered your name or e-mail address on other parts of goodfight.org. Good Fight does not sell information collected by cookies or use the information for commerce-related purposes. In addition, Good Fight will not filter content based on your preferences without permission.
- If you watch a video clip or listen to an audio clip on goodfight.org, a cookie may remember which media player (such as Real Player or Windows Media Player) and which type of clip (high or low bandwidth) you prefer to use on your computer. You can change your video and audio preferences at any time, or choose a player each time you view or listen to a clip.
- A cookie will tell us which pages you visit and the amount of time between each page visit. This cookie does not remember any information about you or your computer, it just helps us at Good Fight monitor site usage and traffic. For example, it allows us to measure the number of repeat visitors to goodfight.org in a given month.
Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
Use of your personal information submitted to other web sites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other web sites even if:
- you accessed the third party web site using links from our web site; or
- you linked to our web site from a third party web site
We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such web site if you have any concerns or questions.
Submission of others personal information
How you can contact us